During your stay in the Børgefjell region you’ll sample local cheeses, forage for herbs and berries and enjoy outstanding local produce sourced from field, forest and lake.
This trip is suitable for anyone who is of average fitness and interested in unspoilt nature and local food culture. You can look forward to three days of slow adventure enjoying quality local food, comfortable accommodation, easy hiking and good company.
This package includes:
- Three nights at Røyrvik Guesthouse, with 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners.
- A guided hiking trip into Børgefjell National Park including an outdoor lunch.
- A boat trip and ‘wild’ dinner at Børgefjellfoten, a local experience company based on the north side of Namsvatnet Lake.
- Trek to the summit of Dærga mountain giving 360 degree panoramic views over Børgefjell National Park and surrounding wilderness.
- A visit and ‘tasting’ at the renowned Skånaliseter goat cheese farm.
- A short guided tour at the Arctic Fox centre.